Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Olivia Palermo Blog

As many of you are probably aware, Oliviapalermo.com is up and running. Its actually not bad and lets face it, even if it was terrible, I'd still read it. There is one thing about it that I just can't quite put my finger on, perhaps the writing seems a little.. contrived? Apparently there are other contributing writers though, its not just all Olivia... but I just keep remembering that episode of The City where Olivia and Whitney have to do that presentation at DVF and Olivia chokes. I literally read her blog with that voice inside of my head. Although to be honest, if I have heard a bloggers voice before then I can't help but read their blog with their voice narrating it all inside my head. Is that weird? Anyways, the main point is that her style is awesome and therefore this is another excuse to post a million photos of her - enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment